Marketing Support Requests
What we fund
We seek sponsorship opportunities that will allow us to do our part in changing the world. At a high level, our marketing partnerships will:
- Drive business within the core markets we serve
- Promote the IGS brand in the core markets we serve
- Enhance enthusiasm and pride for IGS among key stakeholders, including customers and employees
What we don't fund
Organizations include, but are not limited to, the following (please note that this list may be expanded or amended by IGS):
- Political organizations (partisan organizations or those supporting specific candidates, issues or legislation).
- Religious organizations (churches, synagogues, mosques and other houses of worship), or other organizations primarily promoting religious purposes. Other faith-based community service organizations or schools may be considered eligible if their programs:
- Are open to all individuals in the community regardless of religious belief;
- Serve a secular purpose, such as a food pantry, homeless shelter, or education;
- Do not require participation in prayer, worship, or other religious activities as a condition of receiving service(s) offered; and
- Do not use the individual donation or resulting match for religious purposes.
- Donor-advised funds, private foundations, personal trusts.
- Organizations that do not comply with IGS’ non-discrimination policy (i.e. organizations that discriminate on the basis of a person’s race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex [including pregnancy], sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristic[s] protected by law).
When we fund
Marketing support requests are accepted on a rolling basis. We ask that all requests be provided at least 90 days prior to the event. Please submit your organization’s completed W-9 form with your application.
Where we fund
Eligible organizations must be located in (or serve) at least one of our core markets, as outlined below: