Established in 2017, this four-day event will take place in Historic Downtown Pickerington located at the corner of N. Center Street and Town Square Drive, from Wednesday, July 11th through Saturday, July 14th.
Panger Productions, a non-profit comprised of group volunteers is committed to producing another fantastic Picktown Palooza and providing exciting entertainment and family fun.
Scott White, president and CEO of IGS Energy said, “We’re excited to be the presenting sponsor of the Picktown Palooza. As a family-owned company with almost 30 years of experience serving central Ohio, we’re proud to support the areas we live and work. We are looking forward to this great event again this year!”
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Car & Bike Show – Saturday July 14 at Epiphany Lutheran Church next to Picktown Palooza grounds. Sponsored by AAA Ohio Auto Club.
- Live music – NIGHT RANGER Friday, July 13; Acts will play various genres of music all four days.
- Kid’s Corner – Games and activities for children 12 years of age and younger. Sponsored by Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Freedom 5k and Kids’ Fun Run – Wednesday morning, July 4, winding its way through the Pickerington High School North XC course. Sponsored by OrthoNeuro.
- Carnival Rides – Rides will be present throughout the midway.
- Food Vendors – A variety of delicious choices for all.
- Beer Gardens – Guests 21 years and over can enjoy a variety of wine as well as domestic and imported beer.
- Business Showcase Row – Businesses will have the opportunity to set up a booth for attendees to visit.
More information about the events and activities planned for the 2018 Picktown Palooza is available at Picktownpalooza.org.
About Panger Productions
Panger Productions is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 organization that is planning Picktown Palooza, a four-day celebration for the Pickerington community. The event offers a variety of fun, food and entertainment for the whole family. In its second year, the Palooza expects to draw thousands of visitors from Central Ohio.
In The News